Monday, March 31, 2008

The New & Improved Davis Life

Welcome to our new blog! I'm hoping to familiarize myself with all the blogger-fun, so check back soon for posts with pictures. Until then, here's a fun little somein'-somein' to wet your appetite.

The following conversation took place between Audrey and me on our way home from couponing at Walgreens.

A: Where's Daddy's Papa? In heaven? (Audrey calls my dad Papa)
M: Yes, Daddy's Granddad is in heaven.
A: Why isn't Grandmom in heaven? (Grandmom is Will's grandmother, who is alive)
M: She is still alive. People die at different times.
A: Like when their born?
M: Yes, sometimes babies die if they're really sick.
A: And they have their birthdays with Jesus?
M: (Pause) Yes.
A: That's weird. Followed by a hearty laugh.

Let us know what you think of our new look or just give us a shout-out. We'd love to know who's lurking out there. And when I say "we", I really mean just Angela. I don't even think Will looks at this site.

Photobucket

14 comments:

Jodi said...

Cute cute cute! I'm on my way to update my blogroll...

Melinda said...

Love the new blog. But I kinda miss the fuschia. Maybe you could add back just a little...

kate said...

loving the new blog. I can hear that laugh from audrey. Yesterday she told me she was going to see her "old, old, old, old, old, old, grandmom" in 3 days. then started laughing

rebecca said...

I agree with Mel, i liked the fuschia....and that is coming from a not so girly girl. Other than that, it is Great!

Kate said...

love it love it. Mostly I love the pictures of your absolutely adorable kiddos

Kate said...

okay, cute page, but it's not going to be "new and improved" if you never post on it!

Melinda said...

I am starting to think you payed someone $$ to pretty up your blog for nothing! Let's see something new already!!

Angela said...

I like the old blog better because there are pictures on it.

Jodi said...

Are you commenting on your own posts, and yet still not posting anything new?

I came here to harass you about getting a beautiful new blog and then not posting anything on it for three weeks, but I see the girls have already beat me to it. So I won't.

rebecca said...

But I WILL! Post SOMETHING,....ANYTHING.....post how much sleep you are getting, or what words WIllie is saying now, or how much fun AUdrey had at the Blazer game. Do I need to post for you?
Don't make me come over there....

Kate said...

Can't you add pictures? Slideshow feature? You can do it.

rebecca said...

Actually, this is kinda fun making fun of you:)

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

Did you just make that Dinner Club blog today? I love it!